I have a few friends who have just started walking for exercise. Maybe you'd like to join them. Anyone can walk, and it's absolutely free!
Here's what you do:
1. Put on some comfortable shoes and socks.
2. Walk from your couch to the front door. (This is the hardest part of your walk, by the way.)
3. Close your door, look up at the sky, and inhale the fresh air. You are about to go for a walk!
4. Walk for 10 minutes in one direction, remembering to say hi to everyone you meet.
5. Turn around and walk back home.
6. When you get home, congratulate yourself. You have just completed a 20-minute walk!
7. Take a hot shower and enjoy the tingling sensation on your body, the sense of peace in your heart, and the feeling of accomplishment in your mind.
8. Do this 3 times a week.
So that's it. Walking is the best form of exercise for us humans. Period. We were created to walk.