Wednesday, January 11, 2023


You don't have to be perfect. You do have to be consistent. You can beat 80 percent of the people at ANYTHING by hard work alone because most people just won't put in the effort. The other 20 percent is a dogfight won by being consistent. Whether it's exercise or Bible reading, consistency is key.