It's always fun spending a long holiday weekend getting caught up on farm chores. The chore du jour was trimming tree limbs.
I had lots of help.
Sometimes less is more in life.
Here are a few random less versus more thoughts:
- More faith, less worry.
- More talking to strangers, less time guarding my "me" time.
- More reading good books, less reading books because I "have" to.
- More cooking for myself, less dining out.
- More racing just for the fun of it, less looking at my Garmin.
- More volunteering, less being volunteered for.
- More simplicity in my writing, less wordiness.
- More water, less fruit juice.
- More gratitude, less complaining.
- More saving, less spending.
Here's wishing you peace and balance in your life this holiday weekend.